Walter H. French Building

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Walter H. French school was constructed in Lansing, Michigan in 1925 and served as a public school until 1981. In 2018, the building was donated to the Capital Area Housing Partnership by the Louis J. Eyde and George F. Eyde Families. CAHP plans to redevelop this significant historic site into mixed-use residential workforce housing. 

 

Stay Updated:

Initial Press Release

Art Attack

News

WF LSJ.jpg